Hoi,
Hier zijn we weer met een nieuwe challenge.
Deze maand hebben we een thema voor jullie in petto. MANNENKAART
Zoals gewoonlijk kan je meedoen tot 19 november
En dan volgen nu de mooie creaties van ons DT team
Hoi,
Hier zijn we weer met een nieuwe challenge.
Deze maand hebben we een thema voor jullie in petto. MANNENKAART
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enterYou are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
4 opmerkingen:
Mooie voorbeelden voor deze leuke uitdaging! Groetjes Ela
Thank you for the fun challenge and wonderful masculine inspiration! I just linked up my entry. I have a question... can we enter more than once? I read the rules but did not see a limit. I have another men's card to share later this week, before your deadline. Thank you!
Please enter my link because Mr Linky is full with 50 entries.
With thanks.
MaryannG
https://maryann-scrap.blogspot.com/2021/11/joyeux-anniversaire-michel.html
Een reactie posten